Tempera Tray Ivory


Available in 3-10 days


Tempera series Tray is made with upcycled duck egg yolk discarded by the pharmaceutical industry. Which is a result of an experimental approach intended to demonstrate how materials intended to be discarded may be turned into sustainable design. Tempera series consists of 65% duck egg yolk and the remaining 35% consists of pigments, thermosetting polymer, gelatin, and natural fragrance oil. Each object is hand built and unique with its own texture.

Weight 0.7 kg
Dimensions 5.0 × 19.5 × 19.5 cm