Tempera Candle Holder

145$

Available in 3-6 weeks

Description

Tempera series Tray is made with upcycled duck egg yolk discarded by the pharmaceutical industry. Which is a result of an experimental approach intended to demonstrate how materials intended to be discarded may be turned into sustainable design. Tempera series consists of 65% duck egg yolk and the remaining 35% consists of pigments, natural fragrance oil, gelatin, thermosetting polymer, and brass for holding candles. Each object is hand built and unique with its own texture.

Weight 0.3 kg
Dimensions 7.0 × 8.8 × 9.2 cm